Volkswagen Fleet Sales Support Manager
(Based at Volkswagen Group Head Office in Milton Keynes with requirement for some off site visits)
Substantial basic and OTE with benefits
DEKRA Automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to Volkswagen Group UK and now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fleet Sales Support Manager to join us in a highly successful team.
The main aim of the role of Fleet Sales Support Manager is to provide insightful reporting and analysis support to the Volkswagen Fleet Sales Strategy in a way that is cost effective for Volkswagen and profitable for the Volkswagen Retailer Network.
· Manage annual Fleet Business planning process
· Work with Planning Department to manage Retailer factory production allocation
· Monthly tracking of infrastructure payments
· Monitor and forecast Retailer sales and order performance to identify areas of underperformance
· Monthly reporting on our Fleet Sales Excellence programme
· Work with Field Sales Team to provide market insight
· Be the first point of contact for Retailer queries
With your in-depth knowledge of financial performance, you will advise and assist our Fleet Business Partners to identify areas of underperformance.
As the Fleet Sales Support Manager, you will also be responsible for the accurate and timely analysis and reporting on retailer financial performance, and produce working documents to support Direct Sales activities. You will monitor Retailer KPIs and carry out regular Retailer financial reviews.
If you answer “yes” to the following questions, then we want to hear from you!
- Are you an analytical individual with high attention to detail?
- Are you an expert in manipulating data within Excel to produce detailed reports providing analysis, identifying trends and fluctuations within the data?
- Do you possess good communication skills in order to help Retailers to improve their performance?
- Are you excited and energized by the prospect of working for a World-renowned, prestige brand?
- Do you possess the skills to build lasting and productive relationships with Management and Executives at all levels?
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.