Lead the development of:
- A comprehensive understanding of the drivers of total cost of ownership and:
- Actions with WLC/TCO influencers and recommendations for internal management which will lead to an improved competitive WLC/TCO position for any product to support delivery of sales & profit targets.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Own the relationship with the UK data providers – CAP, Glass’s Guide, Kee Resources, IDS etc
- Build strong relationships with all key UK TCO stakeholders including data providers (CAP, Glass’s, Kee Resources, IDS etc), Leasing & Rental companies, Insurance Companies etc to develop a detailed understanding of product TCO drivers.
- Manage the timely provision of pricing data and spec information on new and updated products to data providers to ensure products feature at the correct time to support product launch.
- Analyse our and competitor WLC/TCO data including Registrations, RV, SMR, Insurance and other factors to identify trends and anomalies in WLC/TCO performance.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting to UK and European stakeholders on WLC/TCO trends.
- Support internal and external functions with WLC/TCO analysis and business case development as required.
- Develop and implement actions which will protect and / or enhance product WLC/TCO performance relative to competition.
- Be the subject matter expert on WLC/TCO drivers internally, with customers and with wider industry including chairing RV committee and attending external RV committee meetings
- Support sales teams in providing access to WLC/TCO information and development of effective and timely sales proposals
- Degree or equivalent with evidence of strong quantitative element
- Data analysis and management role ideally in WLC/TCO field or comparable analytical field
- Relationship management – ideally in automotive leasing or WLC/TCO field
- Outstanding MS Office skills including Excel, Access, Powerpoint & Word to support analysis and presentation of findings
- Inquisitive and questioning attitude to data combined with excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent understanding of vehicle funding methods and WLC/TCO calculation or evidence of ability to acquire that knowledge
- Confident stakeholder management – internally with Category Managers and externally with WLC/TCO influencers, data providers / users
- First rate verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent administration skills and an eye for detail. The role requires the ability to communicate data accurately to data providers and spot errors when they occur
- Good understanding of product and how it meets customer needs
- Approx. £55k basic + benefits
- Office & Field based – South
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing DJW5160 and your current salary.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.