Lead the development of:
- A comprehensive understanding of the drivers of total cost of ownership and:
- Actions with WLC/TCO influencers and recommendations for internal management which will lead to an improved competitive WLC/TCO position for any product to support delivery of sales & profit targets.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Own the relationship with the UK data providers – CAP, Glass’s Guide, Kee Resources, IDS etc
- Build strong relationships with all key UK TCO stakeholders including data providers (CAP, Glass’s, Kee Resources, IDS etc), Leasing & Rental companies, Insurance Companies etc to develop a detailed understanding of product TCO drivers.
- Manage the timely provision of pricing data and spec information on new and updated products to data providers to ensure products feature at the correct time to support product launch.
- Analyse our and competitor WLC/TCO data including Registrations, RV, SMR, Insurance and other factors to identify trends and anomalies in WLC/TCO performance.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting to UK and European stakeholders on WLC/TCO trends.
- Support internal and external functions with WLC/TCO analysis and business case development as required.
- Develop and implement actions which will protect and / or enhance product WLC/TCO performance relative to competition.
- Be the subject matter expert on WLC/TCO drivers internally, with customers and with wider industry including chairing RV committee and attending external RV committee meetings
- Support sales teams in providing access to WLC/TCO information and development of effective and timely sales proposals
- Degree or equivalent with evidence of strong quantitative element
- Data analysis and management role ideally in WLC/TCO field or comparable analytical field
- Relationship management – ideally in automotive leasing or WLC/TCO field
- Outstanding MS Office skills including Excel, Access, Powerpoint & Word to support analysis and presentation of findings
- Inquisitive and questioning attitude to data combined with excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent understanding of vehicle funding methods and WLC/TCO calculation or evidence of ability to acquire that knowledge
- Confident stakeholder management – internally with Category Managers and externally with WLC/TCO influencers, data providers / users
- First rate verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent administration skills and an eye for detail. The role requires the ability to communicate data accurately to data providers and spot errors when they occur
- Good understanding of product and how it meets customer needs
- Approx. £55k basic + benefits
- Office & Field based – South
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing DJW5160 and your current salary.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.