New Car Sales Manager
Renault, Nissan and Dacia brands
Automotive Retail Dealership
£30,000 pa, OTE £55,000 pa + tax-efficient car, fuel, phone & benefits
Renault-Nissan Bolton seeks an experienced motor retail Sales Manager to join our dealership on the Manchester Road, Bolton (BL3); part of manufacturer-owned Renault Retail Group.
The remit will involve management of the new retail Renault-Dacia and Nissan sales teams and respective budgets and processes. The product portfolio includes the entire range of Renault, Nissan and Dacia passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles & vans, electric vehicles (EV) and performance-tuned RenaultSport and Nismo cars.
With a series of new models due in Q3 & Q4, this is an ideal time to join in preparation for March and September 2017.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a management-level candidate to join a manufacturer-owned group, and also to simultaneously manage three key brands/franchises. As a result candidates must have a substantial track record in automotive sales management roles in order to be considered.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of the new car sales process according to budgets, company standards and manufacturer targets
- Management and development of staff comprising 7 new car sales executives, a b2b fleet/LCV specialist, a trainee sales executive and a dealership driver
- Managing departmental F&I, add-on sales and the customer second-facing processes
- Achieving pre-determined targets on sales, customer satisfaction/recommendation and profit
- Stock management
- Showroom presentation, display and local marketing
- 4 weekdays + Saturday and Sunday
- 2 weekends on, 1 weekend off
- Weekday hours: 8:30am to 6pm, Saturdays 9am to 5pm, Sundays 11am to 5pm
For this high-profile role the successful candidate will be/have:
- Eligibility to work in the UK and hold a full valid UK Driving License
- Employed as a Motor Retail Sales Manager within their current organisation, ideally with a focus primarily on new car sales
- A proven track record in exceeding targets - candidates with a track record of successfully delivering annual new retail car & van sales targets of 1100 units pa or more would be a distinct advantage
In return we offer a basic salary of £30,000 pa, bonus scheme (OTE £55,000 pa), company car from day one, tax-efficient company car after one month’s service, business and private fuel and mobile phone. Blue-chip benefits include pension, annual leave entitlement, health care, etc.