The Show closes today (Friday). Among the deals announced were:
- A £10 million contract by Toyota to supply vehicles to Kwiksave's 630-strong fleet.
- PHH Vehicle Management Services winning a fleet management contract for Royal London Insurance's 2,000-strong fleet.
- Autolease renewing its contract with the RAC and launching a one-stop Euro travel shop for the company's 25,000 fleet drivers.
- BCH Vehicle Management supplying accident management to the 560 vehicles on Alpha Airports' fleet.
- PHH Vehicle Management Services signing-up to AT&T Translease's electronic trading scheme.
- Fleetlease signing a 150-strong executive car deal to supply pharmaceutical company Warner Lambert.