The Fleet News Awards 2003 highlight all that is great about the fleet industry and recognise the finest fleet executives in the UK and in Europe.
These annual industry Oscars take place on March 19, 2003 at Le Meridien Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.
This is your chance to have your hard work recognised as the finest in fleet.
Every week on Fleet NewsNet, we highlight examples of best practice in the industry, but there are hundreds more examples that go unrecognised in the market.
The awards are designed to redress that and they are open to any executive responsible for fleet decision-making and cover seven categories.
The awards cover UK Fleet of the Year and four fleet manager of the year categories: sub-100 vehicles; 101-400 vehicles; 401-plus vehicles and pan-European fleet. We are also inviting entries for the Fleet Environmental Award and Fleet Risk Management Award.
You may enter up to four awards and after a shortlist has been created, you may be invited for interview in February by a judging panel led by Fleet News editor John Maslen and including several key fleet industry figures.
The winners will be announced on the night of the awards, along with winners of the service company awards.
Get the recognition you deserve
The deadline for fleet decision-maker entries is the end of December. You can fill in an entry form by clicking here.
We will then send you an in-depth questionnaire where you will be able to explain in detail why you think you deserve to win.
If you need advice on your entry, simply call the Fleet News editorial team and we will be glad to help.
We look forward to seeing your entry and good luck!
Service companies and manufacturers: how to have your say
Supply companies can also nominate themselves this year in the relevant award categories and simply have to mark on the forms that they are self-nominating. Votes from fleet decision-makers will be taken into account by the judges during their deliberations.
Short-listed supply companies will then be invited to complete questionnaires relevant to the award for which they have been nominated and will also be able to submit supporting material.
Six steps to winning a fleet news award
1. Fleet News readers vote for their favourite cars, vans, products, services and suppliers. Votes must be received by December 7.
2. Supply companies nominate themselves for the relevant award categories, using the voting form. Nominations must be received by December 7.
3. Fleet News creates a shortlist for each category.
4. Shortlisted supply companies receive a detailed questionnaire from Fleet News that must be filled in and returned to Fleet News with any supporting material by January 31, 2003.
5. Expert panel of judges assesses the submitted entries and the shortlisted vehicles.
6. The winners are presented with their awards at a glittering gala dinner on Wednesday, March 19, 2003 at the Le Meridien Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London.