Epyx have added new features to their 1link Disposal Network e-commerce platform meaning that users can more easily search for vehicles and set up the system to alert them when cars and vans in which they might be interested become available.
Ken Trinder, head of business development at epyx said: “We regularly make useful enhancements like this to the platform as a result of both listening to customers and brainstorming by our own people.
“While each change represents only a small improvement in itself, together they make it much easier for dealers to use 1link Disposal Network in exactly the way they want.”
The new features include:
- Vehicle shortlists – lets dealers build up a list of cars and vans in which they are interested simply by clicking on the shortlist button included on each vehicle description.
- Distance meter – shows in miles how far each car and van is away from the registered address of the 1link user and the county in which it is currently stored. Dealers can also now include distance in their vehicle search criteria as national, 200, 100 or 50 miles.
- Smart e-mails – one of the platform’s most popular features are alert e-mails that are sent automatically to dealers when cars or vans matching their criteria become available (eg if they are interested in two-three year old Volkswagen Golfs in metallic colours with diesel engines).
- New, smart e-mails build on this feature – all a dealer has to do is click on a vehicle in which they are interested and they will receive an e-mail alert when a similar car or van comes up for sale in the future.
- More vehicles per page – simply, the platform now displays either 25, 50 or 100 vehicles per page.
- “Sticky” searches – the vehicle search tool built into 1link Disposal Network now remembers any changes to search criteria even if dealers navigate away from the search page without saving.
For more on remarketing and de-fleet, come to the Fleet News remarketing section.