Following independent research with brokers and customers, Allianz has introduced new and improved motor fleet products to clearly separate ‘Small Fleet’, cover for clients with between five and 15 vehicles, and ‘Motor Fleet’ cover for mid to large businesses.
The revisions include the following new or improved benefits:
- New facility to provide like-for-like replacement vehicles
- Uninsured loss recovery and defence costs up to £100k per claim
- UK-based claims handlers - 24/7 claims helpline
- New web-based claims reporting
- Improved access and up to 66% discount on AA breakdown services.
Jon Dye, commercial motor manager at Allianz Commercial, said:
“We have listened to our customers’ needs and introduced services that they have specifically requested. We believe this will help us stay at the forefront of an ever-changing and challenging fleet market.
“We are confident that the improvements will also strengthen our customer loyalty by giving greater value for money through a combination of market-leading cover, excellent service and a range of additional benefits that add value to our clients’ business.”
He adds: “As one of the leading fleet insurers in the UK, we already have a very strong offering but we understand that is essential for us to evolve our proposition to enable profitable growth in what remains a challenging market.”