Location: South East London (SE1)
DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is part of the DEKRA Group, the world’s largest automotive service provider. DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is a small, friendly but highly motivated multilingual team based in London. We act as the UK agent of a large number of motor insurers throughout Europe handling claims arising from road accidents in the UK and abroad.
We have an exciting new opportunity within the DEKRA team in London for an Office Admin Assistant.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the correct person or department
- Managing the meeting room booking system
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post
- Attendance at Post Office (where necessary)
- Printing, filing and all other general administration
- Daily banking
- Ad-hoc admin assistance to the Claims Handlers when required
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great organisational skills
- Proficient knowledge and experience with all MS Windows based software including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Confident and friendly
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.