Our client is a fast growing car manufacturer in the UK. They are a highly progressive, ambitious business. They are now seeking to fill a key planning roles in both Marketing Planning and Fleet – these roles are very high profile and involve working closely with both marketing and sales departments.
This role would suit a highly ambitious individual with an excellent educational background and experience working for an automotive manufacturer. You will need to have excellent business and analytical skills combined with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business. You will have great scope for future career progression into senior management – indeed you will need to demonstrate a strong potential for this to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have a cross-functional background with another automotive manufacturer.
- Possess advanced Excel skills with high levels of proficiency in all MS office applications including Access.
- Demonstrate strong planning and management skills.
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Be confident with the ability to influence effectively at all levels.
- Show the ability to work under pressure.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Re: GB41
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.