Free2Move Lease is a fantastic new business unit within PSA Group. The company sits beside 3 of Europe’s top car manufacturers; Peugeot, Citroën and DS Automobiles. Free2Move Lease has an exciting opportunity in their Operations department for a Remarketing Executive.
The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for the oversight of all vehicle returns at the normal end of the contract life and the subsequent remarketing of these vehicles. The individual will work closely with the key supplier responsible for the inspect and collect process, carrying out audits to ensure that performance is carried out in-line with service levels and agreed objectives. The job holder will need to work with Used Vehicle Operations to define vehicle condition standards and monitor the effectiveness of the supplier applying these standards during the inspection process. The individual will be responsible for the remarketing of all vehicles, ensuring that sale prices achieved are maximised by considering / assessing alternative disposal solutions as and when necessary.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitoring and assessing the portfolio to accurately forecast and manage the prompt return of all vehicles in the case of normal end of contract; supplying collection data and volume forecasts to the key supplier in advance to ensure adequate planning / scheduling to manage collections effectively.
- Working closely with the key inspect and collect supplier to ensure prompt collection of vehicles whilst providing a high quality service to our customers.
- Carrying out monthly audits of key supplier's activities to ensure service levels are met, performance is within agreed performance indicators and vehicle standards are applied correctly during the inspection process.
- Assessing the nature of vehicles due for return, pro-actively managing the portfolio to avoid high levels of stock that would negatively impact sale prices.
- Reviewing and analysing vehicle sale prices achieved against market values, driving change and recommending alternative disposal options to ensure final sale values achieved are maximised.
- Reviewing processes and procedures to ensure that vehicle options or modifications are fed through to the supplier / auction houses on all occasions and where necessary sourcing alternative / expert disposal solutions to ensure sales prices are maximised.
- Working closely with Manufacturer Relationship Manager and Used Vehicle Operations to define and negotiate suitable multi-marque remarketing channels.
- Working with the Finance Controller to monitor and review financial results and consequences directly relating to the remarketing process; amending practice as and where necessary to minimise financial risk to the business.
- Providing regular and ad-hoc reporting to UK and European stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Vehicle remarketing, tools and industry practice.
- Managing / building relationships with external suppliers.
- Working in demanding operational environments with ability to achieve deadlines.
- Strong IT skills to include Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical, communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with key external parties.
A career with us offers everything you would expect and more – this includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Employee car ownership scheme
- Highly competitive stakeholder pension
- 26 days holiday
- Comprehensive benefits package
We take the development of our people seriously and we offer ongoing opportunities for continuous career development and progression within the Group.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.