Looking after the UK:
Reporting into the Head of Sales, the Strategic Account Manager will need to have corporate account mangement experience from within the fleet sector. You should be a dynamic and focussed sales person who will look to retain, grow and increase revenue across the allocated accounts within your given sector. Additionally, where possible, look to expand account relationships at all levels and develop new product sales opportunities within your client portfolio.
The Strategic Account Manager will:
· Manage and develop existing relationships within your client base to ensure you remain as the fleet supplier of choice.
· Generate new business through a mixture of telesales, client visits, networking and referrals.
· Provide analytical data and develop both sector account plan to ensure you deliver your agreed sales target.
· Implement additional products to your existing client base through the backing of statistical data and fact finding meetings.
· Manage allocated customer accounts with an objective of achieving maximum revenue and profitability through retention, development and growth
· Qualify and develop prospects/customers using a range of data sources including internal databases and CRM system.
· Organise and manage own diary and workload for maximum efficiency and output.
· Ensure that you provide an exceptional level of customer service to help with the client renewal process and to sustain a mutually beneficial relationship for both parties.
Desired Skills & Experience
In addition to this, the Strategic Account Manager will:
- Have a passion for forging new relationships and building on existing relationships within your client base.
- A strong presenter and communicator, competent at negotiating at director level
- The ability to plan and ensure your time and diary is managed efficiently.
- Have a proven history of over achieving targets within a commercial, numbers driven environment
- Strong selling, fact finding, reporting and commercial skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and have a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- A self-starter who is comfortable working remotely and managing their diary effectively.