The second Sewells UK Fleet Market Report (due to be published during 2016) is an independent analysis of the UK van fleet market, future value chain and implementation strategies.
The objective of the report is to inform commercial stakeholders of trends, challenges and growth opportunities
in the UK fleet market which will potentially impact on the fleet supply value chain.
The UK van fleet market is currently experiencing growth, with expenditure of vehicle procurement
and investment in fleet services forecast to continue in most sectors.
The UK Van Fleet Market Report will allow industry suppliers to gain access to an essential strategic briefing which specifies the key drivers of growth in the LCV market.
This major insight project drills down to the heart of the LCV market, revealing the unique market dynamics
that affect the shape of the industry and profiling the major end-user fleet customers that define supplier
exposure and future development.
The 2016 UK Van Fleet Market Report will:
- • Explore global, social and legislative influences that may impact on the van fleet market.
- • Present the current state of play in terms of van fleet market structure and direction of growth.
- • Review the key drivers of the fleet value chain including the role of the van, fleet funding methods, alternative fuel strategies and influence of sales channels on fleet expenditure.
Who should buy this report?
- Department heads – Sales; Customer Services; Marketing
Executives within sales, customer services and marketing,whose role requires them to remain ahead of the market when it comes to identifying market changes and key drivers.
- Business strategists – Research; Product Planning
Executives in research or product planning roles who require specialist insight which they can use to assist with business development.
If you wish to discuss this further please contact the Sewells team on 01733 468254 or complete our enquiry form here.
Order your copy
To order your copy today call 01733 468332 or email email@example.com.