Free2Move Lease is a fantastic new business unit within PSA Group. The company sits beside 3 of Europe’s top car manufacturers; Peugeot, Citroën and DS Automobiles. Free2Move Lease has an exciting opportunity in their Operations department for an SMR Manager.
The primary purpose of this role is to be responsible for designing, sourcing and implementing competitive service, maintenance and repair packages that meet the needs of the Free2Move Lease customer base. The job holder will be required to put in place and manage a robust customer support service, outsourcing out of hours functions to ensure that customer enquiries are handled 24 hours a day.
The individual will work closely with group maintenance services to ensure a flexible and profitable solution is delivered in the case of the group vehicles.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with Group Services to review servicing, maintenance and repair packages and tailor offerings to meet the needs of Free2Move Lease customers ensuring that the packages are competitive in the market place with a view to driving volume and generating profit. In addition, it is expected that we strive to offer unique services within our packages that can be used as advantageous selling points.
- Reviewing external providers’ SMR capabilities and work with other team members to tailor overall SMR products / packages to meet the needs of customers.
- Negotiating, reviewing and analysing maintenance costs with group services to ensure that the packages are both competitive and profitable.
- Reviewing, analysing and reporting the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO / WLC) for the overall lease packages for vehicles, working with the Marketing teams to refine packages to ensure competitiveness in the market place.
- Outsourcing and managing relationships with key suppliers to ensure a robust customer support service is in place to manage all SMR enquiries effectively; to include provision of adequate support outside of normal business hours.
- Agreeing terms and conditions for maintenance tariffs, authorisation and spend and conduct regular audits to ensure terms are applied through the customer support process adequately.
- Carrying out regular audits to review maintenance, service and repair work and the related customer experience, to include running customer surveys; analyse results and adjust processes / procedures to enhance the customer experience and overall profitability.
- Management of staff performance to include carrying out annual appraisals, identifying and arranging delivery of staff training and development
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with key external parties.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
A career with us offers everything you would expect and more – this includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Employee car ownership scheme
- Highly competitive stakeholder pension
- 26 days holiday
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Private medical insurance
We take the development of our people seriously and we offer ongoing opportunities for continuous career development and progression within the Group.