Selsia Vehicle Accident Centres
Centrally managed accident repairs for business-critical fleets
Fleets not using a centrally managed multi-site repair operation like Selsia to manage their accident repairs could be costing their companies a considerable amount of money in repair costs, vehicle loss of use and administration. With our extensive UK network of 170 approved car, van and HGV repairers, we are now centrally managing accident repairs for some of the UK’s largest commercial fleets.
Our services include:
- Centrally negotiated repair rates, paint and parts prices
- Centrally agreed SLAs which will be applied across the UK
- 24 hours, 7 days a week assistance
- Nationwide recovery
- Fast deployment of repairs to the appropriate approved repairers
- Estimate governance
- Safe, guaranteed repairs to cars, vans, trucks and specialist vehicles
- Mobile repair services
- Specialist Commercial Vehicles network
- Management of repairs with a central point of contact
- Progress chasing deployed repairs
- End of lease inspect and repair services
- Central invoicing
- Access to our online repair management portal to view progress
- Insurer notifications to help avoid third party claims
- Third party intervention and ULR services.
In addition to cost savings from standard rates and a repair over replace philosophy, fleets will make large savings from reducing vehicle loss of us, which could be as much as £500 per day in hires and other administration costs.
A major advantage for fleets is that unlike other traditional management companies, no management charges are passed onto our fleet clients for our repair management services.
- Lower repair and administration costs
- Reduced touch points in the repair supply chain
- Reduced vehicle loss of use
- No management charges to pay
- Greater financial control
- Duty of Care compliance
Safely back on the road.