A new inquiry into the potential for plug-in vehicles to contribute to decarbonising transport and how the Government can facilitate this has been established by the Commons Transport Committee.
The committee is calling on interested parties to submit written evidence by Monday April 16, 2012.
It is particularly interested in:
• The contribution of plug-in vehicles to decarbonising transport.
• Uptake of plug-in vehicles and how this can be improved.
• The effectiveness of the Plugged-In Places scheme.
• The role of plug-in vehicles alongside other technologies to reduce carbon emissions from road transport.
• Action taken by other countries to encourage the uptake of plug-in vehicles.
Guidance on submitting evidence to the committee is available here
Leave a comment for your chance to win £20 of John Lewis vouchers.
Every issue of Fleet News the editor picks his favourite comment from the past two
weeks – get involved for your chance to appear in print and win!