Volkswagen Financial Services Fleet has joined with Škoda to launch SME Direct – a fleet package that helps small businesses manage vehicle running costs, increasing efficiency and proactively reducing vehicle downtime.
The offer is exclusively available to small businesses running fewer than 20 cars on their fleet.
SME Direct offers the complete package to save businesses both time and money, says Škoda. The package includes real-time data to track the performance of the fleet, book services, monitor vehicle efficiency and usage, and offers round-the-clock support and assistance from the Škoda retail network.
In addition, every vehicle purchased before December 31 will include a free dashcam, to help reduce insurance premiums.
SME Direct includes:
- Free access to MyFleetPro web portal to manage entire fleet. Škoda Financial Services will help customers upload their data and show them how to use it, so it is stored in one place.
- A 24-hour, UK-based telephone concierge helping drivers with accidents, breakdowns, service bookings, glass and tyre repair.
- No-quibble tyre replacement. Every tyre is replaced at no additional cost when needed (apart from malicious damage or vandalism).
- Each customer will have their own dedicated account manager. They will work alongside companies to keep customers’ fleets running efficiently.
- Customers can pool their mileage. If some vehicles are over-mileage, but they haven’t exceeded the mileage on others, Škoda will balance it out to help avoid charges.
- £100 cover for end-of-contract damage costs. To help free-up time from vetting invoices.
“Our cars offer sleek design, performance and practicality, which are the key considerations to any company car purchase,” said Henry Williams, Škoda head of fleet.
“The launch of the SME Direct package further supports smaller businesses running our vehicles by offering peace-of-mind and the functional features needed to keep overheads low. It also means they have 24/7 support, and help with the day-to-day running of their fleet.”
A Škoda Superb Hatch SE Technology can be purchased with SME Direct from £327 a month, with an Octavia Hatch SE Technology starting at £269 per month – offers are available for a 36-month contract.
SME Direct is available from select Škoda retailers, and will enable customers to benefit from useful features such as MyFleetPro and mileage pooling to help efficiently manage their fleet.