Will electric vehicles ever be viable for fleets?
Debate this hot topic with other Fleet200 members at the next event on March 13 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry.
Discussion topics for the Fleet200 meeting include the following:
- Driver engagement: how to overcome fears/concerns
- What are the other alternatives to EVs that are worth pursuing (include hybrids, CNG, LPG, biofuels) and any findings from trials?
- What would persuade you to invest in EVs? What are the key questions manufacturers have to answer?
- Findings from fleet EV trials. Include, considerations to run a successful trial
- Cost versus environment – which is the winning argument in your business?
- Driver training/management and risk management - what are the essential points to cover
You will also be able to hear from Dino Papas, Tesco Dotcom fleet and equipment operations manager, on how the supermarket giant is incorporating alternatively fuelled vehicles into its van delivery fleet.
Already 36 members of the Fleet200 are signed up - if you would like to attend please let Kate Howard know - email@example.com.
Click Here to view the photos from the previous meeting