Ambitious Transport Manager Wanted
(12 Month Contract)
Nice Day Shift (8am – 5pm & Monday – Friday)
Let me ask you the following:
* Are you an ambitious transport manager who is not scared to be noticed within a smaller, but rapidly expanding transport company?
* Do you have over 2 years experience as a transport manager and hold your national CPC?
* Are you a hands on person who likes to take ownership and implement your own ideas?
If you’re nodding like the Churchill dog as you read the three questions then we have the job for you.
SaVi Recruitment are working with a brand new transport company based in South Leicestershire, they have a very large parent company, ambitious growth plans and a very down to earth director who is steering the ship.
This client has a fleet of 12 trucks & a stable but growing customer based
The team is close knit at the moment however this key position has been created to cover maternity leave. It’s a 12 month contract that could very well end up going permanent should the business continue to grow.
So what is this role?
This is a typical transport manager’s role where you handle the compliance of the fleet, ensuring the company meets the requirements of their operator’s license, dealing with driver’s hours, load planning as well as handling any other transport issues.
This is a very busy role, you’re going to be challenged and reliable upon to make key decisions. You will be reporting to the director so you must be a confident person who is able to back up their actions.
As this is a small team, you will stand out and be recognised for your hard work so if you’re an ambitious person then this is the perfect role for you.
What are we offering you?
* A very competitive annual salary of approx. £30K (depending on experience)
* Free onsite parking.
* Excellent rest facilities.
* The chance to play a real part in a company growth plans.
* The chance to earn a permanent contract.
* Lots of support from a great director.
How do I apply?
So you have read the job, you have all the skills needed including your national CPC and 2 years recent experience as a transport manager?
In that case you need to apply and that’s really easy to do.
Just respond to this advert with your CV clearly showing your telephone number, location and key skills you feel make you the perfect candidate.
As soon as we have it then we will be in touch.
Please note: this is initially a 12 month contract covering maternity leave. If you are in a permanent contract already or are looking for a more secure role that this is NOT the role for you as there is no cast iron guarantee that this will lead to a permanent contract
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.