Automation & Logistics Manager
Goods In/Goods Out
39 hours per week (overtime at time ½)
Our Client is a materials handling supplier that is growing rapidly with a full order book in 2020. They are now seeking an Automation & Logistics Manager based in Nottingham with Engineering/Automation/Electrical experience. This role is all encompassing for the entire business and you will be talking with suppliers, stakeholders and customers dealing with all assets of the business, drive down price from suppliers to get best quote for automation Parts and other assets of the business. You will have a small team to manage that will aid in the delivery of stock/parts/assets of the business, therefore you must be able to communicate confidently at all levels.
The Automation & Logistics Manager will have a variety of responsibilities and will report directly to the CEO and Managing Director of the company.
The main duties of the Automation & Logistics Manager
* Monitoring & managing assets via in house CRM System
* Checking invoices – both goods received & accuracy with system – Microsoft excel & companies own database
* Chasing quotes & invoices from Suppliers
* Finding savings if possible to reduce overall costs of department
* Facilities management
* Checking company vehicles and ensuring they’re serviced
* Scrap metal waste management
* Management of 2 members of staff
* To ensure the effective building of client relationships and the Company image suitability.
* To undertake liaison with customers and suppliers at all levels as and when needs arise.
* To at all times work in a safe manner complying with any applicable Health & Safety legislation.
* To adhere to Company policy and operate to procedures and work instructions.
* In addition to the duties listed above, the role may require you to perform other duties as reasonably requested by the Maintenance Manager.
This is a superb role for a candidate that wants progression with a growing company within an engineering setting.
Please call Jenna on (phone number removed) for an interview
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.