Working exclusively with a well known brand in the world of the Merchant Trade Retail, Interaction are delighted to be sourcing a Deputy TM for their regional hub in Erith. This year has been a great start with increases of over 20% in sales and 50% in routes.
You might be a Driver looking to move into Supervision or looking to make your first steps into Transport Management. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves leading from the front and getting hands on with the task in hand. More importantly, you will ensure the solution from the yard is customer focused, commercially viable and you will be looking to continually make suggestion for improvements. Working closely under a very experienced Transport Manager, you will act as a deputy for any absence and be learning alot from their experiences.
What will you be doing:
* Briefing/Debriefing drivers
* Supporting the stripping and reallocation of the overnight trunk
* Route Planning
* Championing Health and Safety
* Proactively solving problems with drivers
* Communicating with customers and drivers
* Challenging the norm by creating innovative ideas
* Experience in Transport a must
* Strong emotional resilience
* A current FLT or Class 2 (with Tacho/CPC) licence
* Effective communicator
* Happy to get hands on!
* Monday to Friday working (Apply online only)
* Career progression across the group of families
* Excellent support
* A degree of autonomy
* Competitive Salary
For more information please contact James Campbell at Interaction Recruitment on (Apply online only) or apply using the button below
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.