POSITION: Export & Logistics Manager
LOCATION: South Wrexham / Whitchurch area.
Part of a large European-based manufacturing group, our client is globally renowned for producing a range of bespoke electro-mechanical capital equipment priding itself on its global reputation for quality & performance.
The organization is seen as an employer of choice, been able to offer industry leading training platforms and the genuine prospect of promotion and career development.
Responsible for planning and coordinating the international shipment of goods and being responsible for the day to day management of the Logistics areas and personnel.
* Plan and coordinate international shipment of goods
* Provide leadership, training and development to Logistics personnel.
* Negotiate with a range of hauliers/agents/vendors etc.
* Ensuring that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry
* Maintain information on export tariffs, licenses and restrictions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Knowledge of export laws and regulations.
* Well-developed communicational skills and a customer orientation
* Knowledge about budget management, international trade and taxations
* Experience in export operations. Working knowledge of UK export laws and regulations as well as U.S. ITAR and/or EAR controls
SALARY & BENEFITS:
* Salary up to £45,000 depending on experience.
* Market leading benefits and rewards package
* The possibility to develop yourself in an organisation with a flat structure and entrepreneurial attitude.
* Genuine career progression opportunities through a number of courses and seminars as well as running a number of exciting talent and trainee programmes.
* The opportunity to gain work experience in different cultures.
If you are interested in the Export & Logistics Manager role, please apply as soon as possible as interviews are due to take place within the coming weeks. If you have any questions at all, please contact Danny Faulkner of Nicholas Associates (phone number removed).
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.