Addison Lee Group provides seamless quality that everyone can trust. The group comprises of two of the most experienced international ground transportation providers: Addison Lee and Tristar Worldwide. Together we’re committed to transforming the future of global ground transportation by delivering the same high level of service to clients around the world. It’s because of our reputation that we’re the number one trusted provider for journeys that matter, be it a critical business meeting, airport transfer or event.
We are looking for an experienced Fleet Maintenance Manager to oversee the successful running of our Fleet SMR, Warranty, Workshop, Parts, Fleet Admin and Compliance teams.
The main area of focus will be on fleet Service, maintenance, repair and warranty. Fleet administration, parts supply and vehicle off road management.
The ideal candidate will come with a wealth of Fleet and SMR Management experience. You will be commercially aware, proficient in all things Microsoft office/workshop management software and no stranger to budgeting, cost control and MI reporting.
If you are a proven leader with a track record in managing projects on efficiency and productivity, this could be the role for you!
Key Responsibilities Include
- Manage Fleet SMR (Service maintenance and repair), Warranty Team, Workshop Team, Parts Team, Fleet Admin and Compliance Teams
- Manage vehicle servicing, warranty, maintenance and resource matrix management (insourced and outsourced)
- VOR (Vehicle off road) management in line with budgets and agreed KPIs
- Plan for resources, recruitment and retention including workshop productivity scheme
- Manage apprenticeship programme with Uxbridge College
- Set up H&S programmes for the workshop including PPE, COSHH and Safe Working Procedures
- Parts and workshop assets management and maintenance
- Procurement of SMR solutions and vehicle parts
- Budgeting and cost control
- Maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
Why should you apply
We are on a journey to ensure we all live and breathe our Group Values and there are so many reasons to apply, but to start with:
We are equal opportunities employer
We are Diverse
We are Inclusive
We are Flexible
We are Collaborative
We are well Mindful
... and we offer great benefits including transportation of course!
You can apply through our website - https://www.addisonlee.com/work-with-us/careers/fleet-maintenance-manager/
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.