Deekay Recruitment are recruiting for a Fleet manager position for a Major Haulage company based in Wednsesbury.
* Maintain vehicles in a safe and efficient operating condition.
* Improve the operational performance of the fleet, whilst minimising the operative downtime and optimising the local garage network.
* Provide strategic and operational leadership for commercialfleet.
* Control and reduce operating costs, providing specialist knowledge relating toVFM.
* Comply with fleet regulations whilst supporting our customer on the Road Traffic Act 2010 and update policies and processes as required.
* Contract management of our external tracker provider to monitor and improve driver management, sharing this information with the relevant third parties and Management Teams
* Maintain records, proving that the fleet is compliant with regulations whilst demonstrating value for money.
* Manage maintenance schedules to ensure that the optimum number of vehicles are working at all times to meet customer needs
* Budget management of fleet repairs, on costs and administrative costs, recognizing the need of value for money in compliance with FinancialRegulations
Availability on position: START ASAP
You must have at least 2 years experience as a fleet manager for a haulage/logistics company to apply for this position
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.