Healthcare & Transport Services (HATS) has been providing fully accessible transport services throughout London and beyond for almost 25 years.
With a fleet of circa 250 vehicles, we are seeking an experienced Fleet Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated team who are determined to provide the best transport services possible.
As the Fleet Manager you will be expected to manage a depot with circa 70 vehicles.
• Lead in the co-ordination and monitoring of fleet services for a specific depot.
• You will organise and ensure that adequate cover and contingency arrangements are in place to maintain service delivery.
Responsibilities as the fleet transport manager:
• Ensure that all operations are carried out in accordance with UK law
• Ensure every aspect of vehicle and driver compliance is adhered to
• Minimise disruption and resolve any unscheduled delays
• Use IT systems for tasks such as maintenance scheduling, Tachograph download, meeting DVSA KPIs
• Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) in Passenger Transport Operations
• Competent use of Microsoft office, emails, and computer scheduling systems
You’ll need to have:
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal), and interpersonal skills • an understanding/empathy of people living with SEND
• A commitment to team work
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Organisational, planning and time-management skills
• Project management skills
• Financial and commercial awareness
• A creative approach to problem-solving
• The ability to think logically and make quick decisions
• A flexible approach to work as the role can sometimes involve extended hours.
• IT skills • A high level of understanding of the transport sector
• A clean driving licence (D1 is preferable)
This position requires the attainment of an enhanced DBS
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.