We are looking for a Fleet Manager to join the team at our Head Office who will be responsible for the supply, monitoring and developing the effectiveness of all fleet operations within the Millbrook group.
Millbrook Healthcare is a fast growing business and is a leading provider of Healthcare Service solutions including Wheelchair and Community Equipment Services. We work closely with NHS, Local Authority and Social Care Organisations providing a complete outsourced service that significantly reduces costs, delivers better quality and an enhanced patient experience.
About the role;
* To manage the fleet within the company financial and operational objectives ensuring legal compliance.
* Enhance the brand and ensure the delivery of excellent customer service.
* Monitor vehicle SMR costs and investigate when above expected threshold.
* To collate monthly management information from suppliers and internally to provide the Group Procurement Director with a monthly analysis dashboard for Board review.
* Ensure robust escalation processes are in place for the management of penalty notices and endorsements.
* The maintenance of the vehicles, including the inspection of vehicles at the appropriate time
* Management of fleet suppliers to ensure compilation and the accuracy of all SMR records and access to said via online portal tools.
* Complete monthly Fleet KPI’s by agreed deadline and monitor performance.
* Investigate internal customer services issues provided from our Service Centres, provide prompt feedback and implement remedial actions.
* Ensure appropriate Contracts, KPIs and SLAs are negotiated and in place with key suppliers.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in a commercially focused role managing spend to deliver “best in class” initiatives.
* Demonstrable ability to undertake complex tasks such as data analysis, executive report writing and strategy creation for suppliers
* Experience of negotiation and management of major commercial vehicle manufacturers is essential
* Proven knowledge of operating commercial fleet operations
* Negotiation strategy delivery and associated benefits
* Good communication skills both oral and written, showing progress through good MI
* High Level project management and excellent negotiator; at all levels
* Experience in dealing with suppliers and customers, both internal and external.
* Confident with the credibility to deliver procurement strategies to a senior level
* Ideally would have professional qualifications, e.g. CPC/O’ Licence
What can we offer you?
* A competitive salary
* Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays plus an option to take additional 5 days’ leave unpaid)
* Company sick pay
* Life assurance
* Pension Scheme
* A rewards scheme – 200+ exclusive perks and discounts from leading retailers and leisure outlets
This role is working in a regulated activity and may be subject to a DBS disclosure.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.