SED Services Ltd are looking to appoint a fleet administrator to our current team. Substantial growth has led to this new role and we look forward to recruiting the right individual to become an integral part of the team.
In addition to our road going fleet, we operate a diverse range of plant and machinery from loading shovels, teleporters to shredders, trommels and agricultural plant.
The successful applicant would be well organised, conscientious and have a keen eye for detail. A background in plant and machinery would be highly advantageous to this role.
Core work would be centred around our R2C system which provides data, costings, and service maintenance schedules for all of our fleet. The main duties to be carried out in this role would be;
• Monitoring the pre-start checks carried out by fleet operatives and liaising with the site managers on the pieces of kit in use.
• Ensuring all defects are reported on R2C prior to any remedial action taking place.
• Assigning work to engineers/fitters from both defects reported and routine service and maintenance.
• Booking of scheduled and reactive service and repairs with external partners including LOLARS and PUWAR inspections.
• Maintaining accurate fleet asset and maintenance recordssuch as service schedules, warranty info and guarantees
• Control of company asset register, included but not limited to road going fleet, trailers, agricultural tractors, trailers & equipment, site fleet eg shredders, trommels, shovels, lifting equipment, workshop equipment and tools, both fixed and mobile.
• Stock control and purchase ordering of both routine parts and those for defect repair, obtaining the best possible price.
• Responsible for reporting new, sold and hired in plant to insurers.
• Control of Fuel-tec system for red derv, monitoring usage by both fleet and operator.
• Control of Hired in Plant records including machines, buckets, site locations and hire dates and reporting of this to our insurers.
• Provide monthly reporting to directors on planned maintenance and spends per asset.
A sound knowledge of both agricultural and commercial plant and equipment is necessary for this role.
Please apply in writing with a covering letter
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.