To manage and assist with the day to day running of a fleet of over 150 vehicles, providing support to the fleet administrator and fleet drivers to enable them to deliver a first-class service to our customers, and ensuring that the requirements with regard to all current legislation is met.
* Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met with regard to the various Road Traffic Acts and other legislation across the fleet.
* Selecting, sourcing and purchasing vehicles to be added to the fleet.
* Monitor speed and driving behaviour of fleet drivers to select any training or other improvements that may need to be made.
* To assist with HMRC reporting on a quarterly/annual basis and ensure timely submission.
* To select and arrange for vehicles to be prepared for sale.
* Prepare new cars that are coming onto the fleet and arrange for these to be issued.
* Manage and source the range of suppliers to assist in the day to day running of the fleet.
* Be proactive in looking at different systems to assist in the day to day running of the fleet including tracker system/fleet management systems/parking systems.
* Ensure all systems used are correctly updated and maintained.
* Support/train/guide the fleet administrator.
* Develop a culture of responsible driving with all fleet drivers.
* Develop systems to assist with cost reduction initiatives including timely reporting of issues by the drivers.
* Provide cover for the fleet administrator position in the event of sickness/holiday etc.
* Ensure compliance for all drivers in respect of all current legislation and company policy.
* Random checks of vehicle to ensure cleanliness etc.
* Ad hoc fleet projects.
Insurance Claims – Westfield (broker) and Allianz (insurers)
Fleet management-Total Motion (fleet management company)
Vehicle provider- Toyota/Citroen/Renault
Vehicle maintenance-various garages/repairers
Payroll and finance to ensure all financial information is produced accurately and timely
* Maintain fleet of over 150 vehicles under 3.5t in accordance with current legislation.
* Manager of one other person in the department.
* Comply with Health and Safety legislation relating to the fleet and its drivers.
* Maintaining and updating all records in an accurate and timely manner.
* Dealing with all issues in a proactive way.
* A good communicator and an ability to work under pressure.
* Experience in this field a requirement
* Healthcare & dental after 6 months
* Performance related bonus
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.