Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
* This position ensures that aircraft allocated remain compliant with Continuing Airworthiness requirements. Reporting to the Head of Fleet Management this position provides a principal interface between the technical department and the customer or Client Aviation Manager on a 24/7 basis. This role delivers excellent customer service and value and requires some flexibility in working hours.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES/DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
* This position ensures that aircraft allocated remain compliant with Continuing Airworthiness requirements.
* Monitoring of Aircraft hours and cycles to ensure all operational and maintenance activities can be achieved.
* Monitoring and updating of maintenance tracking systems e.g. CAMP, CMP etc.
* Plan, project manage and coordinate all maintenance inputs with Part 145 Line and Base maintenance organisations including the review of quotations and subsequent invoices.
* Review, update and issue Maintenance Statements and Minor Inspection Records as required.
* Raise Purchase Orders for all unscheduled and scheduled line and base maintenance for allocated aircraft.
* Review and assessment and recording of AD's SBs etc.
* Technical Review of completed work packages and Sector records pages ensuring CRS issued and MEL DD's are controlled.
* Assists with the control and revision of publications associated with the aircraft that they are responsible for.
* Liaises closely with Technical Services on reliability, engine health issues and Aircraft Maintenance Programmes.
* Professional liaison with Aircraft CAM and flight crew ensuring excellent communications and business relationships exist at all times (24/7) for positive outcome of the Client.
* Resolution of Quality System non conformity reports as relevant to the role.
* Assists with induction of new staff.
ESSENTIAL QUALITIES & KNOWLEDGE
* Proven Project management skills with ability to coordinate multiple activities in continuing airworthiness and communicate effectively.
* Good understanding of EASA Part M requirements and basic understanding of EASA Part 145.
* Proficient in the use of job related computer systems.
* Flexible and able to manage varying demands and workloads.
* Technical Proficiency in the analysis of manufacturer's publications.
* Fluent in English, both written & read.
* 12 months previous experience in Continuing Airworthiness Management capacity.
* Good standard of knowledge of EASA Part M regulations.
* Proven Customer Facing and Customer Service experience.
* Ability to manage complex Continuing Airworthiness scenarios.
* Hold a UK CAA B1 or B2 EASA Part 66 license or 3 years aircraft maintenance experience.
VALUES & BEHAVIOURS
* Ability to demonstrate company's values and behaviours.
* Consistently demonstrates a high level of Customer Service skill.
* Demonstrates ability to successfully develop and maintain internal and external business relationships.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.