Schindler are on the lookout for a Fleet Manager to join our Procurement & Logistics team.
This is a newly created, standalone role so an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to create and implement change whilst really making the role their own.
You will be solely responsible for the day to day management of any operational fleet requirements, providing experienced input on our current policy and implementing change across the organisation.
We’ll expect you to drive efficiency of the operational spend and manage the total cost of ownership as well as maintain all fleet related costs.
* Manage and maintain the daily fleet operation which includes over 350 vehicles with a mix of commercial and car fleet across the UK and Ireland
* Ensure all vehicles remain compliant throughout the lifecycle and that all servicing and maintenance is always adhered to.
* Working closely with HR to drive a positive culture around driver behaviour and make necessary assessment on driver training requirements.
* Manage and grow the relationship between the business and our lease provider
* Develop and review all associated fleet costs and provide detailed cost analysis to all senior leaders across the business
* Drive the compliance of the company’s fleet policy and provide necessary enforcement as and where this is required including fine and driving offence administration.
* Parking & TFL reporting and administration
* Be the escalation point for all fleet queries from both employees and lease provider
* Contact point for insurance claims and improving the claims experience
* Responsible for fuel card management including distribution and cancellation
* Manage all P11d requirements for the business
* Review all processes associated with cash allowance employees and the grey fleet drivers
* Create and develop working relationships with the management and senior operational teams to ensure our fleet is always fully utilised.
* Benchmarking our current fleet for vehicle rightsizing across all business streams
What we look for:
* Demonstrated track record of managing a complex commercial fleet
* Experience of working in a multi national business with a commercial background
* Experience with fleet management tools and risk analysis
* History of working with cash allowance and grey fleet
* Good commercial acumen and negotiation skills
* Problem solver with a can-do attitude
* Focused and versitle individual with the ability to prioritise workload effectively
* Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
What we offer:
In return for all of the above, you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), lucrative pension scheme plus access to other flexible benefits
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.