Location: DN18, Barton upon Humber, North Lincolnshire
Job Type: Permanent
Bates & Bradshaw are working in partnership with Wren Kitchens who are based in South Yorkshire, North East Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire who are the No 1 Retail Kitchen Specialist in the UK who manufacture bespoke products across the UK. Wren are offering fantastic opportunities to join this progressive and forward thinking company whose mission is to be the market leader in their industry.
Purpose of the Role
To ensure all vehicles are serviced, road worthy and adhere to legal and company standards in the most efficient and cost effective way.
* Ensure all vehicles are kept up to date as part of a maintenance programme
* Ensure all vehicle defects are repaired and recorded in a timely manner
* Record and manage vehicle damage
* Review the fleet and provide recommendations based on factual data
* Record keeping
* Continuous improvement
* To compile management reports and report on relevant KPI data
* Manage a small team to deliver KPI’s
Qualifications & Experience
* HGV Licence- Sound mechanical knowledge
* Experience of managing a fleet of vehicles
* The ability to work on own initiative
* Highly organised and methodical
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.