We are currently recruiting an International Logistics Manager for a fantastic company based in Edinburgh. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business in a role with an international scope.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
* Leading the logistics operations domestically and internationally
* Leading and developing the logistics team
* Managing the relationships with multiple third party warehouse providers, ensuring compliance to SLA's
* Managing future tendering processes, owning negotiations
* Overseeing all inbound and outbound movements of products
* Ensuring the business is compliant with customs regulations
* Developing, maintaining and reporting relevant KPI's
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
* Experience working in a similar role within warehouse, logistics and distribution
* Experience managing and developing a team
* A good understanding of international logistics/import/export
* Experience managing, influencing and developing relationships with third party providers
* Strong analytical and systems knowledge
* Willingness to roll up sleeves and get stuck in
The successful candidate can expect a based salary between £50,000 and £60,000 plus benefits.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.