I’m looking for an International Logistics Pro to join my client who are a challenger brand in the drinks industry based in Surrey. My client prides themselves on their innovative and engaging culture and empower employees to have a real impact in the company strategy through being agile and collaborative.
As the Logistics Manager you will be responsible for the international logistics operation moving product from various production sites across Europe to the UK and then to the customer through distribution centres as well as direct to customer.
Your responsibilities will include:
* International logistics management including managing the carriers/3PL relationships to ensure they deliver on SLA’s
* Cost saving and service improvement initiatives
* Warehousing and distribution management including being the point of escalation for high level queries
* Management of the 3PL contract vs performance in relation to transport, OTIF, contractor KPI’s
* Work cross functionally with the Customer Service team to ensure the product fulfils the customer demand
* Manage and lead the team, while offering coaching and training where needed
* Management of key projects
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Proven experience in an international logistics operation with a focus on EU sea freight
* Able to manage several supplier relationships as well as contract management for them
* Strong leadership skills, proven team leadership
* Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
* Strong IT skills including Excel as well as experience having used a ERP or WMS system
* Customer centric individual
* Continuous improvement mentality
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.