Logistics Manager – Oxford
A fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Manager has arisen to join an up and coming Automotive Manufacturer in Oxfordshire. With a salary bracket of £50,000 - £55,000 this person will essentially be responsible for all Stock Control, Transportation, Warehousing and Distribution in the company.
You will need Logistics, Warehousing and Stock experience at a strategic level, and you will be best suited if you come from a background in Logistics Control and Logistics Management, Stock Control and Stock Management, Warehouse and Stores Management and have been involved in Distribution and Material Flow.
Key Responsibilities of the Logistics Manager:
* Working closely with customers to understand logistical requirements
* Planning and co-ordinating distribution of components
* Create and implement best practice logistics, processes and procedures
* Negotiate with customers and suppliers
* Analysing any logistical issues and producing new solutions
* Implement health and safety procedures with the Health and Safety Manager
* Use system to manage quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
* Direct, control and optimise the full order cycle
* Plan, create and implement supply strategies
* Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
* Act as the first point of contact for any requests relating to Logistics
* Supervise and coach warehouse workforce
* Ensure that cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets are met
* Maintain customer service logs and safety records
Personal Specification of the Logistics Manager:
* Experience in Engineering/Automotive Manufacturing is essential
* Logistics and Distribution experience is essential
Up to £55,000
Working Hours & Benefits:
* Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
* 25 Days Holiday
* On Site Gym
* Felxi Working Hours
* Share Scheme
This role would suit someone who has had a role as a Stock Manager, Inventory Manager, Logistics Manager or Distribution Manager.
Should you not hear anything from your application within 14 days, this will mean your application was unsuccessful, and unfortunately It will be impossible to update everyone at application stage due to the high volumes of applicants we get! Please don’t get disheartened and please do keep checking our website for any other opportunities
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.