I am currently looking for a Logistics Manager to work within a Company in the Peterborough area.
As a Logistics Manager you will have a direct impact on the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the manufacturing system. You will be responsible for managing and improving the logistics value stream as well as supporting the value stream overall.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will be as follows;
* Generating and implementing the company’s strategic plans, ensuring efficient and profitable functioning
* Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on logistics activities
* Liaising closely with the Manufacturing manager to provide leadership and support in implementing and continuously improving internal and external logistics processes to ensure cost affective running of the of the system
* Development of logistic staff to ensure targets and goals are met
* Implementing and leading H&S effort within the department
* Responsible for all product line logistics
* Manage, coach and develop a high performance logistics team
Please note the above list is not exhaustive or prioritised
The ideal candidate would ideally have the following;
* Minimum 5 years logistic leadership excellence within, automotive, aerospace
* Capable of demonstrating logistic leadership within a continuous line manufacturing system, clearly demonstrating productivity
* Preferably certified Six Sigma Green Belt
* Logical problem solver
* P&L experience
If this job is of interest then please apply today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.