Logistics manager needed in Manchester.
Logistic manager responsibilities :
* Organization of the weekly/monthly deliveries to site (times, dates, special dispensation/requirements, notifiable loads)
* Key on-site contact for Subcontractors (holding weekly meetings, site walks with managers)
* Delegating general labour for site team maintenance, hoarding, security etc.
* Waste Management
* Environmental Impact Assessments – Section 61
* Positive engagement with the local council and community and general Site supervision
Ideally Logistic Manager:
* Traffic Management experience
* Prior experience of planning and programme management is essential
* Strong Occupational H&S knowledge – an understanding of risks inherent in the logistics activity is essential
* Knowledge of local authority regulation (section 61)
* CSCS Card and SMSTS
Duration: 2 years
If you are interested then please send your CV now!
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.