Our client is a well-respected European facades contractor. They have recognisable brand. They have worked on some of the UK’s leading façade projects. They are now looking to grow their operational team further by the appointment of a Logistics Manager.
* The logistics manager will be required to manage the movement of people, goods and equipment throughout the site in order to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency and safety in both the pre-construction and construction phases of the project.
* Assist the Project Team in the coordination of associated trade contractors, which include all logistics and works activities ensuring that consideration is given to the neighbouring / local community
* Attend daily meetings
* Create a schedule of logistics meetings and ensure logistics are represented at site meetings
* Ensure components / equipment are delivered to site in line with the construction programme taking into account any changes on site i.e. design changes or delays
* Specifying and managing plant and equipment
* Must live in a reasonable distance of London
* Ideally have a background within logistics in curtain walling or cladding
* Must be happy to travel
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.