Construction Logistics Group are currently looking for a SMSTS qualified Logistics Managers to help us facilitate the logistics on a new construction site in Central London.
Working in partnership with a range of construction companies across UK and Europe, we are constantly expanding and looking for candidates to grow as part of our team. This is a long-term role, starting at the end of April.
* Overseeing direct and subcontract labour, resources and materials.
* Ensuring a pro-active approach to Health & Safety, ensuring project follows company procedures and legal legislation.
* Accepting collections and deliveries to site.
* Carry out Toolbox Talks to the operatives under his control.
* Responsible for the day-to-day leadership of logistics team including on site drivers and delivery drivers.
* Maintaining a positive relationship with customers, maintaining a professional standard service to ensure smooth running of the project.
* Manage aspects such as access and egress records through our biometric turnstile system, site labour levels in agreement with the contractor, material deliveries, site tidiness Health and Safety awareness and compliance.
Qualifications & Experience
* Previous experience in managing a construction site is essential.
* Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft essential
* SMSTS, CSCS
* First Aid Qualifications, Fire Marshall (not mandatory but are a plus)
* Good communication skills
* Competitive pay depending on experience.
* Fortnightly Payments
* 10hours paid per day (including breaks)
* Payments under CIS Scheme
* Possibility of continuing with us in other projects after successful completion of this one.
If you would like to be considered for this job and you are available for an immediate start please apply online, submit your updated details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Please be aware that Construction Logistics Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered, without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Interviews will be held online due to the current COVID-19 situation.
All applications will be reviewed, please do not call to chase the progress of your application. If you do not hear back from us, your CV has not been shortlisted at this time due to a high number of candidates.
Thank you for taking the time to apply
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.