I am currently partnering with a well known Logistics company and have a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics manager to join the organisation based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
* Finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
* Managing a team of transport planners and customer service staff
* Answering any transport queries, truck provision and stock requirements
* Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service coordinators
* Scheduling workloads to production units to meet customer demands
* Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue, etc.
* Analysing statistics and writing reports or other data to determine the level of customer service provided
* Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
* Improving customer service and transport planning procedures, policies and standards
* Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to the service
* Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals
* Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff and transport planners
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Good communication skills are essential with the ability to express empathy with customers
* Excellent written and verbal skills are essential.
* Experience resolving disputes in a fair and calm manner and be able to identify issues, which could potentially become problematic and avoid situations arising.
* Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.