Logistics Coordinator/Manager – Hinkley Point C
I am currently looking to recruit a site based Logistics Manager, to work on one of the UK’s largest projects, Hinkley Point C.
My client is a market leader within the Mechanical/HVAC sector, and are one of the key companies in the delivery of Hinkley Point C.
They are currently looking to recruit a site based Logistics manager, to take the lead across all logistics related activities across the HPC project. They are looking for a strong team player with experience on major projects.
* Plan manage and evaluate logistics operations on site, liaising with stakeholders, suppliers logistics providers and transportation companies.
* Support continuous improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimisation opportunities.
* Produce lift plans and liaise with the client to ensure lifting operations are planned and aligned with construction strategy.
* Book all onsite deliveries with project procedures.
* Manage all onsite plant ensuring it is safe and fit for purpose.
Requirements for the position:
* Appointed Person Course (A61 Blue Card Holder).
* 5 years comprehensive experience in lifting operations.
* Previous experience planning lifting operations.
* A proven track record coordinating logistics.
* Knowledge of maintenance, inspection of lifting equipment.
* CSCS Card.
* The ability to work independently.
* Telescopic Handlers Licence would be beneficial although not a pre requisite.
In return my client will offer a very competitive day rate or full time permanent role with living away allowances (open to both).
If you are a Logistics Manager/Coordinator and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of Emeya Recruitment.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.