Regional construction company with impressive growth plans
Work in Residential, Education and Healthcare sectors
Major projects to start in 2019 throughout the South East.
New build residential development in Slough.
RC Frame £40m project value
* Plan site set-up to move labour, plant, and materials around site efficiently (eg hoarding, gates, site accommodation, cranes, hoists, security, temporary services, material delivery and waste management strategy, catering).
* Responsible for all traffic management internally and externally, weighbridges and road network cleanliness.
* Organise resources to enable contract deadlines to be achieved.
* Creating of site-specific safety manual, ensure first aid cover and equipment is present
* Complete safety inspections to company and client standards
* Create a system to communicate information around the site eg noticeboards, email distribution lists, monitor displays, web pages.
* Update site safety performance and key project indicators to pre-agreed frequency.
* Provide logistics instruction to all project suppliers.
* Specifying and managing plant and equipment.
* Maintain an asset register of all equipment.
* Complete environmental risk assessment.
* Create, maintain and regularly update the Site Waste Management Plan to ensure the safe and efficient removal of waste from the project
Experience as Logistics Manager with a reputable construction company.
Excellent IT skills
Construction certificates (CSCS, First Aid)
On offer is the opportunity to join a reputable construction who have an impressive portfolio of projects.
They offer excellent opportunities for the right person
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.