We are currently working with a leading and award winning Main Contractor within the Construction industry who are seeking a Logistics Manager to join them based in Reading. The Logistics Manager will have responsibility to oversee all aspects of the logistics supply chain, stores management. The successful Logistics Manager will be managing the movement of goods, people and equipment at the construction site with the responsibility of controlling site facilities management.
The most suitable Logistics Manager will have experience managing projects of up to 30 million and previous in a similar. It would be advantageous for the correct individual to have the ability to demonstrate strong management skills which will eventually offer an opportunity for development within the group.
Our client truly believes that their people are at the core of their success. They have created a culture where their employees come first and they reward individuals with an excellent package and by listening to the ideas of the employees. This company has grown steadily over two centuries and has become one of the most respected names within the construction industry therefore it is an extremely exciting time to be joining them.
Logistics Manager Position Overview
* liaise and communicate with customers and suppliers.
* Use IT systems to maintain and plan the transport of goods to and from site.
* Allocate and plan staffing levels regarding needs of the project.
* Develop the business and project by gaining new contracts for both supplies and logistics.
* Continually develop and grow by being efficient as possible while working within legal and ethical constraints.
Logistics Manager Position Requirements
* Experience of working on developments with a value of 30 million.
* Good time management skills.
* Excellent management and planning skills.
* Work within challenging time and legal constraints.
* Experience of working in a previous role in planning and logistics.
Logistics Manager Position Remuneration
* Competitive salary
* Excellent company benefits including company pension scheme.
* 25 days’ holiday and bank holiday.
* Private health care.
* Discretionary bonus scheme.
* Company car or car allowance.
* Other company benefits to be discussed at interview.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.