Opportunity for an experienced Logistics Manager to join a global leading solar high-tech company in Netherlands Rotterdam.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Promote the group logistics strategy across the overseas logistics teams
* Procure logistics resources (transportation fleet, warehouse, customs broker, etc) in the overseas market to meet the business requirement and cost savings target and compliance
* Develop effective processes to manage the customs clearance, transportation & warehousing planning, tracking trace, billing settlement and the relevant activities
* Control the overseas warehouses' inventory accuracy and maintain the inventory turn according to the target of the respective sales region
* Develop and implement the KPI metrics for the logistics service providers. Monitor the service providers' performance and integrate the overseas logistics resources
* Develop and deploy the IT system to improve visibility of the logistics chain. Realize WMS, TMS or other type of date interface with the ERP to promote the data processing efficiency and accuracy
* Support overseas market new projects implementation in the logistics relevant aspect
* Support the logistics optimization projects and take part in the implementation
* Audit the overseas logistics operations and identify potential risks, work out solutions to mitigate the impact.
* Manage the logistics team in Europe countries and guide the overseas logistics team members to align with the group yearly target and develop performance assessment mechanism for the team and support operation to team members in peak seasons.
* Verify, prepare and issue relevant business report daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis and ensure the accuracy
* Abnormal affairs following and processing accordingly
* Master's degree or equivalent experience in logistics
* Solid Logistics experience in Netherlands
* Strong customer service skills, highly organized
* Quantitative and analytical skills; familiar with logistics and production planning concepts preferred
* Ability to work in a matrix organization
* Fluent in English
* PV Industry Leader
* 50 smart company(TR50)
* International Vision
* Promising Career Development
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.