LOGISTICS OPERATIONS MANAGER
Are you a strategic, delivery focused, Operations Manager?
We are looking for an individual to join a successful outdoor media business, who has a track record of managing a fast-paced operation, who is innovative, likes a challenge and capable of change management.
* Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring operations flow effectively, efficiently and safely whilst delivering the highest service and experience to customers.
* You will have responsibility for up to 30 drivers and outdoor display vehicles.
* This role is all about leadership, directing and making sure the SLA`s are delivered for the clients
* The role is fast paced and as the Manager your responsibility will be to run a smooth operation: Drivers - Fleet – M.O.T’s – Health & Safety – Compliance – Maintenance of Equipment and Vehicles
* You will also be responsible for the recruitment of staff within your division and HR issues that may arise: Completion of work - Managing sickness – holidays etc.
* Effective people management and leadership – coaching, developing and mentoring the operational team.
* Responsible for ensuring stock integrity, including management of inventory.
* Promoting continuous improvement and lean practice.
The Ideal Candidate:
* You will be a commercially astute individual with the ability demonstrate this and put this into practice
* A natural leader
* Great communicator
* Organised with the ability to multi task
* Hands on approach
* Strong with planning
* Operations delivery experience
* Able to drive efficiencies by stream lining the efficiencies of the vehicles/displays
* Looking at route/job optimisation.
* Strong & resilient character who can lead and encourage
* Driving Productivity
To be considered, applicants must demonstrate outstanding leadership, operational management and organisational skills, together with a high level of self-motivation and a commitment to developing a high performing team
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.