gap personnel, acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Manager to work at one of our prestigious clients based in Cannock who is a market leader in the Waste Management division.
* To monitor all material outlets
* Maximise profitability
* Ensuring the transport operation is fully compliant
* Overseeing the recruitment, induction, training and management of all drivers to ensure full cover is provided
* Producing monthly KPI reports
* Ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to
* Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
* Proven track record within the logistics and haulage industry
* The ability to demonstrate the successful control of day to day finances
The hours of work are 6.30am - 4.30pm on a 3 day shift pattern.
Please apply online with your CV and a member of the team will be in touch
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.