Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position.
An exceptional opportunity in a fast growing international company for an experienced Production Manager
About the company
Our client is a dynamic technology and service driven company operating in exciting international markets.
The company is entering a rapid growth phase and is now seeking to expand its operational management and to support and enhance these opportunities. They represent a rare and exciting company for talented and ambitious people.
The role will be to lead and develop the client’s production operations. Responsibilities of this role include continual improvement of our supply chain, order fulfilment and maintaining / monitoring stock levels. As a small company, you will also be expected to be actively involved in assisting with the day to day operations of the production group including facilitating development tests, improving our production process and feeding back all necessary data to our Operations Manager. The successful applicant will have a keen eye for detail, have excellent organisational skills and take an active lead in production to improve production procedure efficiency, highlight factors affecting yield and implement necessary software systems to facilitate a streamlined production environment. An important part of the role will be in developing and documenting ISO9001 compliant processes as we move towards accreditation. This is an exciting and important role that is essential to the future that will appeal to an individual who has a unique blend of practical and operational skills.
The role will involve:
* Supplier management and development.
* Manufacturing process development.
* Order processing and despatch.
* Stock control and stock management.
* ISO9001 process development and documentation for the business.
* Assembly and test of both standard product and R+D product. As time progresses the emphasis will be toward the R+D product development.
* Assembly / test process development in conjunction with the Engineering group.
* Implementation of software packages to improve production efficiency where necessary.
* Organise product shipping where necessary.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, qualities and experience:
* Experience in an electro-mechanical product development / delivery environment
* Be highly disciplined, organised, and have an uncompromising attitude towards quality.
* Be able to work to deadlines to ensure dispatch dates are met.
* To ensure the client’s internal and customer quality standards are met and exceeded.
* Be comfortable with order processing, stock control, build / testing of product
* Preferably have ISO9001 system experience.
* The ability to understand electrical and electro-mechanical schematics and system diagrams is preferable but not essential
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.