We are a CQC registered non-emergency ambulance service providing transportation for NHS trust patients, conveying over 400,000 patients every year. We are recruiting for a Contracts Manager (school runs) to support and manage the transportation for school to home transport.
This position would be ideal for someone who has a previous taxi transportation background with the knowledge as to how the school runs operate.
* Allocating drivers to collect client’s from home address and dropping to destination
* Working out estimations for school tenders
* Ensuring that drivers have the correct driving documents
* Supporting client in and out of the vehicle in the correct manner
* Checking drivers keep their vehicles clean and in good working order
* Ensuring PPE is worn as and when requested
* Informing clients guardians if there will be delays or changes to the route
* Providing a good customer service
* Adhering to road regulations.
* Ensuring that clients remain safe throughout the journey
* Ensuring drivers have valid driving license is held at all times and is available for inspection by member staff of the Company
* Responsible for ensuring drivers medicals are booked in and inspections in place every 6 months
* Checking portals for new tenders for school runs
* Supporting the need for recruitment
* Valid driver's license.
* Valid license or permit to transport passengers.
* Clear criminal record
* Familiarity with GPS software.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Hackney carriage license
* Private hire license
* Combined – which allows you to drive both classes of vehicles (desirable not essential)
* Passed taxi knowledge test
If you are interested in the position then please apply, interviews will be held immediately
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.