East Lindsey, Full Time, Permanent
Salary £30,000 - £35,000
Our Lincolnshire based client are looking for a suitably experienced and qualified Transport Manager to join their dedicated and professional team on a full time and permanent basis.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Transport Manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Client contract management duties
* Successfully and continuously manage transport activities to the highest level
* First point of contact for drivers. Making sure driver hours, tachograph rules and speed limits are all adhered to
* Managing drivers meetings and driver leave
* Liaise with the Head Mechanic to ensure all vehicles are maintained to a high standard, timely inspections are carried out and to ensure tacho checks and calibrations are completed as necessary
* Manage Health & Safety
* Be available for one in three weekend and evening cover
* Drive as necessary
* Ensure continuity of great service through delegation of tasks
* Employ a high standard of customer care skills in order to deal with requests for service, queries and feedback from existing clients and prospective clients
* Must possess good communication skills and work well within a team
* PSV preferred but not essential
* International CPC preferred but not essential
* Must be willing for ongoing training, including attending courses You will be introduced to the company and all company/depot systems, procedures and policies will be demonstrated
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VACANCY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.