A well established Logistics Business have a very exciting opportunity to join them as a Transport Manager on their Lancaster Site.
Key Responsibilities of the Transport Manager:
* To manage the day to day Transport Operations of Local hub
* To lead, motivate and develop an existing Transport Team
* To carry out regular audits on in house and sub contractor operations
* To monitor, track and report cost trends
* To work towards meeting KPI targets
* To work effectively with Site GM, Client Account Managers and other Functional Managers
* Experienced in managing large Transport Operations
* Excellent Communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Commercial Awareness
* Strong employee engagement skills
* Planning and Organising skills
To be considered for this Transport Manager position apply below or for more information please contact Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on (Apply online only) or
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.