Transport Manager, Retail Distribution, LE67 Coalville
Managing a retail distribution fleet of 100 vehicles, drivers, CPC / fleet compliance and the delivery of fantastic customer service to a growing high street retailer. Responsibilities include driver management through two transport line managers, fleet compliance (CPC, O License), improving driver behaviors and using your experience to deliver the most cost effective and customer focused retail distribution service.
Salary & Package: £40,000 + £5k car allowance plus pension
The job will involve:
* Bring together customer focus and retail distribution logistics to ensure that deadlines are met and retail logistics deliveries are running smoothly.
* Proactively calling and visiting customers to keep updated on service delivery patterns, visiting stores to build and maintain close relationships with customers.
* Managing the compliance side of the fleet / tachograph / O License etc.
* Driver management; safety, driving behaviours, customer focus.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
* Fleet of 100 vehicles, delivering to 450 retails stores nationwide.
* Operating out of a modern facility with really nice offices.
* Working for an established, successful and profitable, haulage and distribution business.
* You will be joining a growing team where excellent service and performance is key.
This job will suit:
* A Transport Manager with some retail logistics experience, very customer driven with a strong work ethic to deliver highs standard of logistics to its retail customers Nationwide.
* Good knowledge of Vehicle, Fleet and Driver Legislation, CPC, O License, HGV Class C+E / Class 1.
* Must have retail logistics experience within a busy distribution centre.
This job is commutable from Coalville, Ashby, Leicester.
To apply please contact Jayne Baxter at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.