Tailored Recruitment Consultancy are working with a leading logistics business in Kirkby Malzeard to recruit an experienced Transport Manager.
Establishments throughout Yorkshire and the North East so are seeking a key team player to assist in the daily running of the business.
* Full Driving license
* Organised, methodical approach with excellent attention to detail
* Capable of managing and organising a Team of Drivers
* Computer Literate
* Physically fit and able to lift heavy weights
* Flexible with hours
* Polite, friendly, reliable and responsible
* Motivated and good team player
* Managing a fleet of 9 Refrigerated Vehicles that each cover approximately 250 miles per day
* Scheduling Van Maintenance and dealing with any issues that arise
* Managing a Team of Drivers with regards to correct protocol including co-ordinating rotas and holidays
* Issuing and rolling out new procedures as and when required to benefit efficient running of the business
* Using the bespoke computer system including generating invoices for each Delivery Run
* Organise daily Delivery Runs that work most efficiently accommodating special circumstances for that day
* Communicate with customers with regards to Delivery Times/ New Delivery Arrangements/ Delivery Issues
* Co-ordinate courier deliveries for Restaurant and Private Customers
* Able to Interview and Fully Train new starters on Delivery Runs
* Taking pride in driving the company vehicles with daily cleaning regimes being followed
* Competent at checking off deliveries, handling money and customer keys etc
This is predominantly an Office Based Role but will involve some driving too. Full Training will be provided.
Monday to Friday, 4.00am – 1pm approximately, Saturday 4.30am – 9.30am.
For the right candidate there will be many opportunities available to them and an excellent remuneration package. Must have own transport due to location of the factory in Kirkby Malzeard.
* £32,500 Starting salary depending on experience
* Staff discounted meat purchases
* Enrolled onto Company Pension following 3 months’ probation
* 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays except Good Friday
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.