H9 have recently been engaged by a leading Logistics business to assist them with the Recruitment of a Transport Manager for their site in Liverpool.
* To achieve the transport objective and continuously improve the customer service offer
* To oversee the daily running of the Transport Department, ensuring customer requirements are met and that systems are adhered to at all times.
* To liaise with the Warehouse/Night-shift Manager to ensure the smooth running of Distribution operations.
* To manage the Driver workforce to ensure the efficient use of vehicles and other resources
* To ensure efficient dispatch of vehicles and complete driver de-briefs.
* To maintain the vehicle fleet in good working order, whilst adhering to all current legislation
* Ensure compliance with all Transport and Food Hygiene Regulations
* Act as Branch CPC Holder
* Maximize the efficiency of the Transport Function
* Report to and liaise closely with the Senior Management Team
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.